Baby bottle Sand
Flexible, light and pleasant to the touch, Élhée baby bottle is designed to guarantee a healthy diet for babies and to offer parents tender and carefree bonding moments during feeding time.
Designed in a pure, new generation medical grade silicone, selected for its highest degree of compliance, Élhée baby bottle does not contain toxic chemicals harmful for the baby health. It’s unique, patented closure system eliminates the risk of the milk and its nutrients coming into contact with any materials other than those of the bottle, teat and silicone sealing disc (ZERO plastic contact).
The flexibility of Élhée BibRond’s materials and its subtle and delicate texture offer sensations close to natural breastfeeding, ideal for transition from breastfeeding to bottle.
- Teat : Anatomical shape and anti-colic vent system – large wide neck. Also available in slow (S) or large (L)
- Ergonomic design : semi-rigid bottle for a perfect grip even by tiny hands
- Easycare : dishwasher, microwave, freezer, sterilizer and bottle warmer safe (Model « Maternity” by Bébé Confort and “Baby Milk Second” by Béaba)
- Made in France with environmentally-friendly materials
- Compliant with European (EN 14350-1 / 14350-2), American (FDA US-CPSIA-California PROP 65) and Canadian (SOR) standards
- Color : Sand
The baby bottles in 150ml and 240ml are supplied with a teat Size 1 (0-6 months) medium flow, ideal for infant milk or water.
For premature, breastfed or mixed feeding babies, we highly recommend to use Size 1 slow flow teats (available here), especially to avoid the risk of breast / teat confusion.
You’ll find all the information on how to assemble, maintain and clean Élhée BibRond in our FAQ